Tuesday 18 May 2010

My impressions

Over the years I have owned quite a few shortwave receivers, and one or two transceivers. Many of these I have sold long ago, but thee are still a few in the shack here! I thought it might be interesting to share my views of some of the more memorable pieces of equipment. To start with I have complied a short view of the Icom PCR1000 computer controlled receiver. Take a look here if you are interested. As time allows I hope to add a few more pages like this. Apologies for the layout but I am not a web designer but hopefully I can fine tune the presentation as time goes on.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog while looking over the comment left for Adam M6RDP and I thought I would drop by to say hello.

    I can relate to where you are coming from on the shortwave radio side of the hobby. I have a number of them myself. Needless to say I managed t fry one of them.
    I am now trying to get back into the hobby and I am trying to figure out if I want to take out my Sangean.
    73,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete